This is what I look at practically all day. Let's examine, shall we?
- Macbook Pro: I do everything on this.
- The Digital Filmmaking Handbook: aka The Holy Book
- Humans of New York: my inspiration
- Coffee: to survive
- Glasses: to see
- Earphones: to block out the haters
- Notebook/Binder/Pen: to make my workspace look more sophisticated
- Hard Drive (2TB): if you never know what to get the filmmaker/photographer/etc. in your life, give them space. And by space, I mean buy them external hard drives. Seriously. There is almost no greater gift you can bestow. Except maybe hugs and cookies.
(Not pictured: my camera, my equipment, the avocado I'm eating, and my cameraman, Pancho. Where is that kid anyway...)